KCKPD COPPS Unit Holiday Drive
Wednesday November 1 – Monday December 11
Join Legends Outlets to help support the community this holiday season by making a donation to the KCKPD COPPS Unit holiday gift drive. From Nov. 1 – Dec. 11, Legends Outlets will accept donations in the management office during operating hours, and in the security office after-hours.
Legends Outlets Kansas City is joining forces with the Kansas City Kansas Police Department to collect donations for its COPPS Unit food and gift drive.
From Nov. 1 – Dec. 11, Legends Outlets will accept donations in the management office during operating hours, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday from noon to 5 p.m. The Legends Outlets management office is located on the ground level, immediately south of the parking garage and below Dave & Buster’s. After management office hours, guests can leave donations at the security office. Security is open 24/7 with a walk-up window located on the ground level of the parking garage (near the elevator).
Legends Outlets will also accept donations at its VIP tent in the center courtyard from 5 to 8 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 18, during its 13th annual tree lighting ceremony.
The annual KCKPD holiday fundraiser will provide families in the community policing program with day-to-day necessities, food items and gifts during a special Christmas celebration on Dec. 13.
KCKPD Holiday Drive Wish List Items
• New, unwrapped toys for children of all ages
• Fun, family-friendly activities such as movie tickets, and/or passes to sports
• Gift cards or certificates from Legends Outlets retailers and restaurants
• New sheets, towels, pillows and blankets for twin and full-sized beds, cribs and toddler beds
• New, unopened full-sized and travel-sized shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shaving cream and razors
• Baby and children’s bath supplies
Household Cleaning Items
• Laundry and dish detergent
• Mops and brooms
• Bleach and disinfectant wipes
• Cleaners for windows, floors and furniture
• Cereal and instant oatmeal
• Crackers and soups
• Fruit cups and fruit bars
• Microwaveable meals
• Pasta and marinara sauce
• Peanut butter and jelly
• Rice, ramen noodles and instant rice and pastas
• Canned fruits, vegetables, soups, meats (tuna/chicken) and pastas
• Hot chocolate
• Granola bars