Mobile Mammography at Legends Outlets
October 2, 2022 @ 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Between Coach & Under Armour
Event website: https://mobile3dkc.com/event/legends-outlets/
Early detection through mammography saves lives, yet only 60% of eligible women in Kansas City get annual breast cancer screenings.
Diagnostic Imaging Centers’ mobile 3D mammography coach is on the road to change that, and they’re headed to Legends Outlets next!
Crossing “Get my annual mammogram” off your list is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
- Call 913-344-9989 to schedule an appointment* (walk-ins are also welcome)
- Fill out the required Mobile Mammography Patient Form (after scheduling, you’ll also have the option to fill out this paperwork digitally through a confirmation text message)
- Go to your appointment – the bus will be located between Under Armour and Coach
- Your mammogram will run through your insurance agency – this is not a free service.
- Women 40 years and older do not need a doctor’s order for screening (non-symptomatic) mammograms.
- Women 35-39 years old may obtain a baseline screening mammogram. They should check with their insurance provider prior to the screening for plan eligibility and coverage.
- You will need your insurance card and the name of your primary care physician.
- If you don’t have insurance, please visit this site to see if you qualify for Early Detection Works funding: https://bit.ly/3O1Wcum
- Patients should not be pregnant or be breastfeeding.
- The coach is not ADA-accessible due to vehicle parameters.
- On the day of your mammogram, please wear a two-piece outfit so you don’t have to fully disrobe and avoid lotions, deodorants, and powders above the waist.
Brought to you by Diagnostic Imaging Centers, P.A.