Polo Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company’s brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world’s most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Motivated to drive their business day to day and achieve daily, weekly, monthly sales goals.
- Proactively drives business through focusing on the customer at the core of all decisions
- Supports company initiatives
- Participates in team training to execute business results
- Utilizes “More Ways to Shop” to drive business results and supports use of new technology
- Represents the customer experience expectations in store
- Delivers a consistent experience aligned to RL Brand expectations by supporting the company and store vision
- Champion of RL core values
- Supports a collaborative environment with the customer at its core
- Engages in networking to start to build a clientele
- Provides on going feedback to Management on successes and opportunities
- Strengthen customer connectivity with alternative paths to purchase by supporting alternative purchasing processes – Gladly, Click to Zoom, JRNI, Ship to Home.
- Broaden customer accessibility to product discovery – QR codes, digital catalogs, virtual stores.
- Provides necessary feedback to Management on category opportunities or needs.
- Ensures sales floor and all store standards are met at all time.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Retail experience or similar industry experience in a complex, high-volume or high-profile specialty environment preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel
- Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stock/dressing room, cashwrap and office; work around/with chemicals, lift/climb up to 30 lbs. and climb moderately
- Ability to operate the register, stand, move and walk for multiple hours
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require day, evening, weekends and may include overnight shifts and travel (as required)
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with customers, management and co-workers.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ralphlauren.com.