WHY WORK AT AEROPOSTALE?
Working at Aéropostale is a truly unique experience. We’re an exciting, dynamic organization, and we owe our accomplishments to our employees’ talents and constant collaboration – we know that teamwork is key to our success! We have a casual yet professional work environment, and our employees work hard but still take time to have fun and appreciate one another. We encourage creativity and innovation, recognizing that the actions we take now will shape our future. We also embrace our diverse workforce, and what the differing backgrounds and viewpoints bring to our business.
Aéropostale offers competitive salary, flexible working schedule, generous discount, paid time off, medical/dental benefits, and an array of additional benefits. We also offer learning and development programs to acclimate new hires to our business, and to grow and develop our employees’ skills and leadership abilities. Being part of the Aéropostale team comes with perks, opportunities for growth, and the ability to be part of our amazing culture, and we are thrilled to share it all with our newest team members!
Role of the Assistant Manager
As an Assistant Manager, you will support the General Manager/Store Manager to build a Team that delivers results through providing an amazing customer experience. You also share the responsibility to execute all Store Operations and maintain a visually appealing store. You create a positive environment that develops and engages your Managers, Associates and Customers every day. You love being part of a Winning Team and you bring your energy to work every day.
Who you are:
- Ambitious and passionate.
- Engaging personality who attracts great talent.
- Demonstrates a competitive spirit and desire to win.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to adapt to change and take on more responsibilities.
- Self motivated.
- Stylish with a love of fashion.
What you’ll do:
- Work together with the GM/SM to set store goals.
- Motivate associates to perform at a high level by creating a fun, challenging and rewarding culture.
- Create an amazing customer experience and continually provide feedback to associates on the sales floor.
- Communicate clear expectations and hold the store associates accountable to achieving results.
- Ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are met consistently.
- Be a role model for our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Compassion and Accountability.
What you’ll need:
- Consistent record of results.
- A positive attitude and lots of energy.
- A passion for people – both customers and your team.
- Ability to do multiple things at the same time.
- Strong merchandising skills and an eye for visual details.
- Initiative to continue self development.
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business.
Where you come from:
- 9+ months as Assistant Manager in similar volume, apparel business with 2+ years of supervisory experience or college degree.
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).
To apply for this job please visit www2.pcrecruiter.net.