DEMDACO is a gift and home décor company based in Leawood, KS. We strive to ‘lift the spirit’ with our customers, consumers and colleagues by partnering with artists representing a wide range of styles and mediums and whose work is consistent with our values – ‘pursuing business the way it ought to be.’ Products are curated through this filter then carefully reproduced by skilled craftspeople around the world. Under the DEMDACO brand, our product categories include Gifts, Home Décor, Entertaining, Fashion, Baby and Willow Tree. For more than 20 years, DEMDACO has strived to ‘Lift the Spirit’ in times of celebration, when comfort is needed, or just to put a smile on someone’s face.
We believe that business in not merely a financial endeavor, but first-and-foremost, a human endeavor. This philosophy guides our business decisions and informs how the company interacts with colleagues and customers and it leads our efforts in creating a dynamic workplace.
As a Sales Associate, you are an integral part of our team and bring our brand to life for our customers. You are responsible for engaging and connecting with our customers by providing excellent customer service resulting in brand loyalty. You are an expert in product and use your knowledge and experience to educate, inform and inspire the customer. Through collaboration with your leadership team, you will deliver best-in-class customer experience using storytelling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (additional duties may be assigned)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Promote loyalty by educating customers about our loyalty programs.
- Seek out and engage with customers to drive sales and service using suggestive selling.
- Enhance customer experience using all KPI’s.
- Be accountable to personal goals which contribute to overall store goals and results.
- Support sales floor, cash wrap, back of house, as required.
- Maintain a neat, clean and organized work center.
- Handle all customer interactions and potential issues and returns courteously and professionally.
- Execute operational processes effectively and efficiently.
- Competitive based compensation program
- Generous product discounts
- Casual work atmosphere
In order to be considered a candidate for this position, you must submit your resume/application and complete the Culture Index Survey
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.