Do you like cats? Um, yeah.
How about unicorns? Duh.
Do you like cats with unicorn horns sitting on a cloud made out of sprinkles with a rainbow casting its colorful magic across the sky?! YES! YES! YES! SO. MUCH. YES!
Do you also have experience in a retail environment? YES, I DO!
In that case, you’ve found your perfect job. Fuego is looking for Sales Associates, Key Holders & an Assistant Store Manager!
In many ways, we’re just like any other retailer in that we need our employees to do the following:
• Achieve/Exceed personal sales goals
Customer Centric Brand Experience:
• Provide a positive, inviting, and enthusiastic shopping experience by connecting with your customers through meeting and anticipating their needs.
• Maintain the appearance of the selling floor; restock and merchandise according to Fuego standards and company directives.
Product and Visual Merchandising:
• Maintain visual merchandising standards consistent with company strategies.
• Partner with management team on the implementation of monthly visual directives.
None of that is particularly exciting on paper, we know. But there’s more to running an Fuego store than just making sure deposits are dropped off at the bank and writing weekly schedules. Fuego stores are fun places to work because our merchandise is fun and our employees are cool.
The following is just a smattering of the kinds of things you’ll see while working in an Fuego store:
T-shirts that say what you’re really thinking
Handbags that hold your wallet, cell phone, makeup, notebook, and sense of whimsy
Coffee mugs for those days when more than a little caffeine is required
Astronomically good necklaces
And that’s just a tiny little sample of the 3,500+ items you’ll find at a Fuego store.
The Sales Associate is responsible for selling and assisting customers. Provides exemplary customers experience. Drives sales by creating a fun shopping experience for everyone! Our stores are eclectic, quirky, high energy with great values and this role is one that will continue to set this tone.
- Acknowledge and greet customers.
- Engage the customer through conversation and determine customer’s needs.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Actively participates in all programs and procedures sales
- Correctly handles all register transactions.
- Ensures the store is neat, clean and organized throughout each business day.
- Knows where products are located within the store.
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
- High energy
- Self-motivated with positive outlook
- High integrity, accountability, reliability and responsibility
- Creative with an eclectic flair that like to make a statement
- Create an exciting shopping experience by staying connected with the customer needs.
- Wants to work in the most interesting store in the mall.
- Retail sales experience is preferred but not necessary; will train.
- Some knowledge in retail operations, sales, customer service.
- Basic computer skills, POS system and Microsoft office.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Able to perform basic math functions.
- Fast paced environment
- Must be 18 years or older
If any of these items appeal to you, apply online now!
For more information on Fuego stores, please visit www.shopfuego.com.
Responsibilities vary on position.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.