Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that inspires people and empowers women around the world to live in full color with character, beauty and confidence. The collection is classic in spirit with a modern sensibility, embodying the personal style of the company’s Executive Chairman and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. It includes shoes, handbags, ready-to-wear, accessories, home and fragrance. Since launching in 2004, our company has grown from a single boutique on a remote street in downtown Manhattan into a global brand with a presence in more than 50 countries. But in many ways we are only just beginning—there is so much we want to do!
We are a purpose-led company. Tory started our company so she could make a difference in women’s lives from the collections we design to the work of the Tory Burch Foundation, which launched in 2009 with the mission to advance women’s empowerment and entrepreneurship. Our incredible team is key to our success. We believe that each employee plays a vital role in our continuing efforts to grow and evolve.
As a Tory Burch Support Associate you will flex between supporting the front of house and back of house operations. This may include acting as a greeter, runner, cashier, answering phones, understanding and executing operational policies and procedures, packing/unpacking shipments, and organizing the stock room to support product flow and the smooth running of the store. You will need to be a highly motivated, efficient, flexible individual who is comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Adhere to all sales and operational policies and procedures are maintained with a focus on excellence.
- Accurately process all POS transactions and capture of customer information.
- Have a proper understanding of the radio communication and all technology tools used in the store.
- Ensure accurate processing and documentation of all incoming and outgoing shipments and receipts.
- Assist when necessary with operational and back of house activities, taking ownership for maintaining a high standard of back of house and offsite storage organization.
- Process and prepare merchandise for the sales floor, communicating new receipts and inbound merchandise with the team.
- Assist with store maintenance needs and supply ordering.
- Meet deadlines – IMRDs, damages, transfers, charge sends, etc.
- Properly print tickets in WebIM.
- Protect our assets by adhering to all loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi task and prioritize work to produce desired outcomes
Be Buddy/Team Player
- Model behavior that reflects the company’s core values.
- Appropriately manage conflict and take ownership for your part in the team dynamic.
- Demonstrate a high degree of maturity and integrity.
- Identify opportunities to support the team in delivering a transformational experience.
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive and team oriented.
Support the Customer Experience
- Greet and connect with the customer by offering beverages, providing iPads, and answering questions.
- Assist sales associates through seamless communication and follow-through on customer requests to drive a transformational experience for every customer.
- Ensure a high level of customer service through extensive product knowledge and product ownership.
- Accurately process all POS transactions including use of iPads, ringing transactions, wrapping merchandise, processing returns, applying discounts and promotions, etc.
- Assist when necessary with operational activities.
- Run product to the floor, ship product to customers, and conduct transfers and markdowns per Store Communications directives.
- Have a proper understanding of the radio communication and all technology tools used in the store, using proper etiquette.
- Partner with the leadership team to address customer service issues, particularly in the areas of product damages, repairs, exchanges and any concierge-like needs.
- Assist with fitting room activities (sizes, returning merchandise to floor).
- Answer the telephone using proper telephone etiquette.
Represent the Brand
- Understand and communicate the Tory Burch brand philosophy and lifestyle with each other and the customer.
- Emulate the brand aesthetic and embody a strong sense of fashion and an enthusiastic attitude.
- Contribute to maintaining all brand and operating standards to support brand consistency.
- Assist in maintaining store presentation standards including replenishment and folding, taking initiative during down-times and acting with a sense of urgency during peak periods of business.
- Leverage in-store technology to ensure every customer’s experience is transformational.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- 1-2 years of experience in a high volume, customer-driven retail environment, stock-related experience a plus
- Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays and weekend shifts.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Ability to lift (at least 40 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb ladders, crawl, reach, bend and stand for extended periods of time
Apply online or email the GM, Stephanie, directly at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit toryburch.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.