Polo Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company’s brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world’s most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Full-Time Brand Ambassadors have a customer first mindset and are passionate about providing a personalized and inspiring shopping experience that exceeds the customer’s expectations. Success is achieved by being a team player who is curious, resourceful, and exemplifies inclusivity. Brand Ambassadors are the entry point for future Leadership roles within Ralph Lauren, where you can begin to write your Next Great Chapter.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Understands and delivers sales and profit performance, understanding key tools and resources to drive selling
- Supports the store in the execution of company initiatives
- Supports and participates in team training to execute business results
- Creative in thinking of new way to engage clients and reach out to a wider client base
- Is the ideal representative of the customer experience expectations in store
- Delivers a consistent experience aligned to RL Brand expectations by supporting the company and store vision
- Engages in store client initiatives and community outreach
- Champion of RL core values
- Embraces RL “More ways to shop” and new technology
- Supports a collaborative environment with the customer at its core
- Engages in networking and sourcing talent
- Provides on going feedback to Management on successes and opportunities
- Strengthen customer connectivity with alternative paths to purchase by supporting alternative purchasing processes – Gladly, Click to Zoom, JRNI, Ship to Home.
- Broaden customer accessibility to product discovery – QR codes, digital catalogs, virtual stores.
- Maintains exceptional productivity standards through store execution
- Upholds all company policies and procedures
- Provides necessary feedback to Management on category opportunities or needs.
- Ensures sales floor and all store standards are met at all time.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Retail experience or similar industry experience in a complex, high-volume or high-profile specialty environment preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel
- Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stock/dressing room, cashwrap and office; work around/with chemicals, lift/climb up to 30 lbs. and climb moderately
- Ability to operate the register, stand, move and walk for multiple hours
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require day, evening, weekends and may include overnight shifts and travel (as required)
- Proven track record of success, including a demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with customers, management and co-workers.
- Planning and prioritization/time management skills
Ralph Lauren will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance laws.
Responsibilities vary on position.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ralphlauren.com.