Show off your artistic side at Legends Outlets this fall! Bring your own chalk to create a fall masterpiece on any cement sidewalk at the center. Take a picture of your masterpiece and send it to Legends Outlets on social media for your chance to win prizes including gift cards to various stores and restaurants!
- Do use sidewalk chalk or soft pastel chalk (NO OIL PASTELS)
- Do follow the fall theme
- Do chalk on Legends Outlets cement sidewalks or common areas (examples include outside The Lawn area, around the fountain (but not on it), entrances and seating areas by the firepits).
- Do contact the Customer Service at 913-788-3700 if you have any questions about where to chalk
- Do keep it clean, folks! See below for clarification.
- Do NOT use any kind of paint or anything oil based
- Do not block store or restaurant entrances – a good rule of thumb is to stay 5 feet away from storefronts
- Do not chalk on any buildings, chairs, benches, tables, etc.
- Do not work in parking lots or public streets
- Do not block traffic – please be cognizant of other shoppers 😊
- Do not chalk too close to the landscaping (sometimes the pavement surrounding the landscape beds get wet after the plants are watered)
When to Chalk: Saturday, Sept. 19 – Oct. 4 (during center hours)
How to Enter: Send a photo of your chalk art to Legends Outlets via direct message on Facebook or Instagram @LegendsOutlets to enter for your chance to win prizes! Your submission must include the following:
- Your name
- Your email address
- The name of your creation
- If you are submitting for the adult category (ages 14+) or child category (13 and younger)
Deadline to Submit: Sunday, Oct. 4, at 8:00 p.m.
How to Vote: Legends Outlets will compile all entries into a Facebook album on Monday, Oct. 5. Voting will take place Oct. 5 through Oct. 11. Winners will be announced and notified on Oct. 12!
Just for Fun: Share your photos on social media (Twitter, Facebook or Instagram), using the hashtag #ChalkandShop
Keep it Clean: Legends Outlets reserves the right to deem any subject matter as inappropriate. Statements, messages and / or drawings that are negative, hateful, violent, derogatory, political, obscene or otherwise unsuitable for children will be removed and disqualified.