Spring break is just around the corner, and we’re ready to live like we’re on a Mediterranean island miles away from class assignments, work deadlines, and the cold KC weather!
Our spring break style blog is inspired by HBO’s hit series The White Lotus. While the show includes an all-star cast with captivating performances by Jennifer Coolidge and Aubrey Plaza, we think the outfits deserve their own spotlight!
So, if your ideal vacation calls for fun prints, endless Aperol Spritz, and a lot of pasta (maybe that’s just us on a Friday night?), then we have the pieces to help you look effortlessly Euro chic, no matter where you’re traveling.
Best of all? You don’t need to be a shipping heiress or tech entrepreneur to snatch up these items at amazing prices!
With her abstract style and adventurous mindset, you can rock Spring Break just like Portia. Her style choices may be all over the place, but one thing you can count on is finding her look at Legends Outlets thanks to the 70+ retail options! With a cute bikini top, funky cargo pants, and quirky accessories, you’ll be mingling with and winning over the locals in no time.
- Orange Print Swimsuit Top, Hollister
- White Crochet Long Sleeve Top, Hollister
- Green Zebra Print Cargo Pants, F21
- Stitched Smiley Face Hat, American Eagle
This Stanford alum is the perfect example of a prep-star who loves a good tropical button-up shirt! When it comes to dressing like Albie, seersucker swim trunks, casual sneakers, and black aviators are all you need to get a guaranteed an A+ on your vacay outfits.
- Hawaiian Print Button-Up Shirt, American Eagle
- Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses, Sunglass Hut
- Gray New Balance Sneakers, Rack Room Shoes
- Blue Seersucker Swim Trunks, J.Crew
When it comes to light and airy ‘fits, Harper’s got it down. Channel your inner coastal grandma with an oversized button-up shirt, neutral mini skirt, vintage sunnies and white sneakers. You’re bound to turn heads whether you’re walking through the streets of Palermo, West Palm Beach, or Kansas City!
- Blue and White Striped Shirt, LOFT
- White Rim Sunglasses, Francesca’s
- Navy Skirt With Gold Buttons, LOFT
- White Sneakers, J.Crew
Daphne steals the spotlight with floral patterns, jaw-dropping handbags, and her persistently perky personality. To dress like this picture-perfect momma of two, all you need is a long, flowy dress, beachy sandals, and a fabulous blowout hairstyle. You may look like a thousand bucks, but you sure won’t be spending nearly that when shopping at Legends Outlets.
- Blue Printed Puff-Sleeve Dress, J.Crew
- Open Toe Heels, Tory Burch
- White Purse With Floral Scarf, Tory Burch
To dress like the finance stud of Sicily, means to dress with confidence in bold prints. Cameron may have questionable morals, but one good thing he has is a great sense of style. Throw on a printed shirt and cool shades and you’ll be a ladies’ man in no time.
- White and Gray printed collared shirt, F21
- Burnt orange swim trunks, F21
- Gray Sperry Sneakers, Rack Room Shoes
- Black Ray Ban Sunglasses, Sunglass Hut
Even More Accessories
When it comes to dipping your toes in the pool or experiencing the vibrant culture at your destination, the right accessories are a MUST. Shop these additional vacay accessories available at Legends Outlets, including a standout bucket bag feature on the show!
- Maroon Bucket Bag featured in White Lotus, Tory Burch
- Tropical printed scarf, Tory Burch
- White Flower slides, Kate Spade
- Orange and White headband, LOFT
- Round sunglasses, Sunglass Hut
- Green Tote Bag, Kate Spade
No matter where you adventure to this spring, Legends Outlets has all the stylish, vacation essentials at great prices!