Job Openings At Legends Outlets
LEVI’S® HIRING EVENT
LEVI’S® HIRING EVENT
Monday October 8th – Friday October 26th 2018
Store Location: Legends- Kansas City
Open Interviews: 10am-7pm WEEKDAYS ONLY
We are holding OPEN INTERVIEWS for the following position. Please bring your resume and be prepared for on-site interviews.
Levi’s® is looking for trusted, optimistic employees to join our iconic American Jeans and Casual Wear brands. We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and sincere individuals who care for others and the world.
SEASONAL SALES & STOCK ASSOCIATES – PART TIME
Seasonal Associates are responsible for performing a variety of functions relating to customer service, sales, merchandising and store operations including the following:
- Provide exceptional customer service to Levi’s® Store consumers
- Meet or exceed established store and individual sales and performance goals daily
- Comply with store security, safety and loss prevention programs
- Assist in maintaining store appearance in accordance with Levi’s® Stores visual presentation standards and general housekeeping procedures
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience preferred
We offer a generous clothing discount, flexible hours and competitive pay. Levi’s® is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about joining a company rich in history and heritage, please visit Levistrauss.com/careers/#find-a-job or check out a Levi’s® store near you
Apply In Store
Seasonal Sales Associates
As a Seasonal Sales Associate you will be responsible for driving the selling efforts and customer relationships in Converse stores through excelling in customer service and selling techniques, while supporting merchandising and product flow.
- Create a fun, energetic environment for our customer.
- Knowledge of and contributes to daily sales and KPI targets
- Consistently practices STARS MANTRA daily
- Consistently perform to operational and merchandising standards.
- Partner with teammates on tasks, processes, merchandising and product flow opportunities
- Ensure basic understanding of footwear, apparel and accessories
- Support superior standards around store cleanliness and store safety
- Acts in accordance with store P&P at all times.
- Maintain consistent attendance in accordance with Converse Attendance Expectations and Retail Conduct Expectations
- Comply with Converse’s Harassment Policy and NIKE Code of Ethics
- 1-2 years of retail experience
- Must be able to perform all retail floor functions including standing for extended periods, climb ladders, stock/retrieve/ merchandise, and unload shipments
- Must be able to communicate (written and verbal) clearly with employees and customers
- Must perform basic retail math and have like computer skills.