Each year brings a new set of trending colors, and we want to make sure you are up to speed on all things color this year. The colors we incorporate in our life have an impact on us. A simple change of color can be an immediate mood booster, make you feel calm in your home, or empowered in your outfit. Explore the vibrant palette of 2024 as we dive into the hottest and most trending colors this year.
Pantone has named Peach Fuzz the color of 2024. This light and delicate shade sits between pink and orange. This color can be easily added into your wardrobe by either making it the star of the show and pairing it with neutral, or playing it off other fun tones, such as deeper pinks or purples. Peach Fuzz adds a fun and fresh perspective into your life.
- Long Sleeve Open Back T-Shirt, Aerie
- Benefit Cosmetics Wonderful World Silky-Soft Powder Blush, Sephora
- OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener Bubble Bath, Beauty Brands
- Chuck 70 Vintage Canvas Tiger Moth, Converse
- Mel Nylon Packable Tote, Kate Spade
- Ultra High-Rise Skater Mini Skirt, Hollister
- Lillian August Home Velvet Knot Pillow, T.J. Maxx
It is no secret that beige has been everywhere these last few years, and this trend does not seem to be slowing down. Due to its versatility, this color is perfect for any outfit, room, or makeup look. It can add a pop to our outfit or room when you want to keep it simple, but don’t want to go back to black. Beige is here to stay; this color will go with everything and can make any look complete.
- Marilyn Medium Saffiano Leather Stachel, Michael Kors
- Womens UGG Classic Mini Boot- Chestnut, Journeys
- Terr + Fibre Zariah Woven Throw, T.J. Maxx
- Pure Color Envy Estee Lauder, The Cosmetics Company Store
- 501 Original Jeans, Levi’s
- Phobe Oversized Wool-Cotton Cardigan, Banana Republic
Metal is a versatile and durable material that is making itself known in both interior and fashion design. Metallic is luxurious, elegant, and gives any room or outfit a little upgrade. Whether it’s metallic fabrics, accessories, or accents, they can make a bold statement. No matter how you are incorporating metallic, it is a versatile and stylish choice that adds an eye-catching flair.
- Tabby Shoulder Bag Metallic, Coach
- Coated Pants Silver, H&M
- Nike Air Max 97, Nike
- Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow, Sephora
- Fitted Ribbed Foil Long Sleeve Henley Tee, Express
- Rhinestone & Pearl Statement Headband, Claire’s
Sherman-William’s color of the year is a breezy and blissful blue. This color reminds us to slow down and take a deep breath. When incorporating this shade at home, it can create a sense of airy atmosphere and open up the space. When choosing this for your wardrobe, it pairs nicely with neutrals, such as whites or beiges. This blue is versatile and perfect with anything in your home or closet.
- Marmont Hill Inc Aspen Poster Framed Wall Art, T.J.Maxx
- Magaschoni Nubby Wool Pillow, T.J. Maxx
- Blue Verbena & Lime 3-Wick Candle, Bath & Body Works
- Old Skool Shoe, Vans
- Zoe Blossom Cluster Drop Earrings, Francesca’s
- Degrade-Acetate Sunglasses with Stacked Logo, BOSS