UPDATE: EVENT CANCELLED
The mobile coach is experiencing issues with the generator which is what powers the mammogram machine, therefore the October 1st event will have to be postponed until the repairs can be made.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience to those who planned on coming and hope we can reschedule soon.
Diagnostic Imaging Centers, P.A. is bringing 3D Mammography services to Legends Outlets!
How to Schedule: Call 913-344-9989 or Text the word APPOINTMENT to 913-327-3000. Walk-ins are also welcome!
Location: The mobile coach will be at the entrance between Coach and Under Armour (west end of Legends Outlets).
- If using your GPS, enter this address: 1855 Village West Pkwy, Kansas City, KS
- Women 40 years and older do not need a doctor’s order for screening (non-symptomatic) mammograms.
- Women 35-39 years old may obtain a baseline screening mammogram. They should check with their insurance provider prior to the screening for plan eligibility and coverage.
- You will need your insurance card and the name of your primary care physician.
- Patients should not be pregnant or be breastfeeding.
- The coach is not ADA-accessible due to vehicle parameters.
- On the day of your mammogram, please wear a two-piece outfit so you don’t have to fully disrobe and avoid lotions, deodorants, and powders above the waist.
For more information on Mammography and what to expect during your visit, click here.
To save time at your appointment, you may complete the registration form(s) prior to your arrival. Just print out the appropriate form, fill it out and bring with you. You can also fill out the forms on the Diagnostic Imaging Centers mobile app. Search “Diagnostic Imaging” in your Apple or Android app store.