All that shopping works up an appetite! Craving brunch? Need a margarita outside? Feeling adventurous to try something new? Consider this your official foodie tour guide for whatever you’re in the mood for! Read on to plan your foodie itinerary.
Where to dine al fresco:
Relax and unwind because you’re on patio time! Catch some rays while sipping on cold cocktails and devouring seasonal bites at one of the many outdoor dining options at the center.
- Granite City – Start the morning with bacon, bloody marys, and beautiful spring weather on their spacious patio. Enjoy brunch every Sunday from 10am-2pm with build-your-own omelets, Rumchata French Toast, or the egg creation station!
- Yard House – Watch a movie on the big screen, a fun event, or listen to live music on The Lawn from the Yard House patio with scrumptious eats!
- Dancing Crab – This seafood spot offers fried baskets and a wide selection of boiled seafood specialties, perfect for warm weather.
- Jose Pepper’s – Look no further when searching for a patio, a frozen margarita, and a side of chips and salsa!
- Panera Bread – Take a seat outside with a bowl full of greens and seasonal ingredients, like their Strawberry Poppyseed salad.
Where to go for an experience:
Dinner and a show? Sign us up! Check out these spots for photo-worthy service and activities. Psst! Don’t forget to post your pics and tag @legendsoutlets to be featured on our social media.
- Stix – The hibachi tables at Stix are HOT with fiery cooking techniques and powerful flavors to taste. Watch one of their highly talented chef’s prepare food right in front of your eyes for a dinner night out.
- Q.Z. Poke & Ramen – All the umami you need, delivered by a friendly robot server right to your table!
- Dave & Buster’s – Action packed nights with watching sports game, playing video games, and eating from their extensive menu. Pro tip: Order their new BBQ Chicken Flatbread and Korean Sticky Ribs for a meal your taste buds won’t forget.
Where to cheers for happy hour:
Hey Siri, search for happy hours near me. Get yourself a mid-week pick-me-up or gather the crew to catch up over discounted food and drink at some of the coolest eateries around.
- Yard House –Tap into happy hour Monday-Friday from 3-6pm for half off select appetizers and all pizzas!
- Dave & Buster’s – Calling all gamers for the best burgers and beers every Monday-Friday from 4-7pm.
- Jazz, A Louisiana Kitchen – Jazzy appetizers and hurricane cocktails await you Monday through Friday 3-6pm!
- Jose Pepper’s – Devour dips, chips and tasty tacos (with a marg or two) available everyday from 3-6pm.
Where to snack:
She’s salty or she’s sweet. Tame your snack attack with a scoop of your favorite frozen treat or a bag of sweet and salty caramel corn, and everything in between.
- Auntie Anne’s – Roll in for original soft pretzels lathered in sweet or salty goodness for an impromptu nibble of goodness.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory – Stop in for delicious chocolate and other premium gourmet favorites like candies, truffles, hand-dipped caramel apples.
- Topsy’s – Snack on mouth-watering popcorn served in souvenir tins to keep forever.
- Yogurtini – Keep an eye out for $6 Cup Day and get to swirling with endless options for sweet soft serve frozen yogurt in a variety of flavors.
- Cold Stone Creamery – Visit for the ultimate ice cream experience, loaded with unstoppable toppings and flavor!
Where to quench thirst:
Things are brewing and it’s not just the coffee. Quench your thirst with an array of beverages while you shop ’til you drop!
- Dutch Bros – A symphony of flavors live at Dutch Bros, ranging between their energy drinks, Dutch classics, lemonades, smoothies, and a whole lot more.
- Love Tea – Sip on a Boba tea for a fun and flavorful beverage, with flavors like Coconut Milk Tea with Black Sugar Boba – Yum!
- Panera Bread – Power up with a refreshing Charged Lemonade as you hop from store to store.
Legends Outlets is more than just a shopping center. Experience all sorts of flavors at our restaurants, cafes, and snack shops the next time you’re craving a foodie feast!