1: Faux Plants & Pots, HomeGoods. 2: Solar LED String Lights, HomeGoods. 3: Pillows, HomeGoods. 4: Sugar Lips, Sephora. 5: Fenty Face Mist, Sephora. 6: Nars Summer Solstice EyeShadow Pallete, Sephora. 7: Tan-Luxe, Sephora. 8: St. Tropez, Beauty Brands. 9: Drinkware, HomeGoods. 10: Clinque SuperDefense, The Cosmetics Company Store.
Warm weather, sunshine and blue skies are on the horizon! From summer-proofing your skincare and makeup routine to turning your home into a summer state of mind, Legends Outlets is here to help you transition into the sunny season with ease. Whether your vibe is clean and simple, bright and tropical, or nautical and classic, you can guarantee we have just the elements you need, no matter your style!
1. Indoor/Outdoor Plants: Brighten up your life (and space) with plants, plants, and more plants! Don’t have a green thumb? Keep palm and carry on because faux plants are looking more and more realistic these days. HomeGoods has an abundance of faux-plant options in all sizes, along with trendy pots to bring your jungle oasis dreams to life. Bonus points: faux plants will never leaf you, no water needed.
2. LED String Lights: No reservation needed on this patio! Bring on the cozy café vibes and instantly enhance any backyard, balcony, or patio with LED string lights!
3. Throw Pillows: An easy way to update your space each season is by swapping out décor items like throw pillows, blankets, and dish towels. For summer, opt for bright shades, jute textures and beach-inspired patterns!
4. Lip Balm: Give your lips some love and protect them from harmful UV rays with SPF lip balm. We ♥️ Sugar Lips from Sephora because it’s ultra moisturizing (perfect for the intense heat we get), provides buildable color, and comes in a variety of shades for every mood.
5. Refreshing Face Mist: A Midwest summer’s nightmare = your face melting by 12pm. Stash this hydrating face mist in your bag to refresh skin and revive makeup throughout the day.
6. Eyeshadow Palette: Sparkle and shine all season long with lids that will turn heads in bronze and golden tones inspired by the summer solstice! Rock the shadow with any outfit, use it as an eyeliner, or create a smoky eye with multiple shades – the options are endless!
7. Illuminating Face Drops: Tan Luxe’s self-tan drops are the IT face tanner for influencers and celebrities alike, and your new go-to product. Just add a few drops to your favorite moisturizer and let the transformation happen: a radiant, natural-looking glow without the sun damage!
8. Self Tanner: Achieve a sunkissed glow straight from the French Riviera with St. Tropez, a lightweight bronzing mousse from Beauty Brands that’s designed to give you a healthy, natural-looking tan without the zebra stripes or orange undertones! No oompa-loompa outcome, here.
9. Drinkware: Summer time = lots of vitamin “sea” and bubbly. Bring a chic twist to your patio sips with these unique, Bombay glasses from HomeGoods. If you love to host, you’ll love serving your guests a refreshing beverage in these even more!
10. Face Sunscreen: SPF is always a must but especially in the summer. We recommend a lightweight face SPF that doubles as a makeup primer, like the Clinique Superdefense Sunscreen from Cosmetics Company. Not only does it provide powerful protection against UVA and UVB rays, but it also has a hint of color! AKA, it’s basically a multi-tasking savior for your skin.
Summer looks good on you and in your home! Getting into the summer state of mind is easy at Legends Outlets, your one-stop shop for all things home, fashion, and beauty/skincare!