Pops of red and pink aren’t just for February! Show some love all season long with outfits, accessories, and beauty items inspired by Valentine’s Day. While these items stay true to the romantic spirit of the holiday, they should – and can – be incorporated into your wardrobe to wear all year round. Keep scrolling for allllll the best pieces we found to slay Valentine’s Day style (and beyond).
1. Fuzzy Coat, Francesca’s: You don’t have to sacrifice style for warmth! Stay extra cozy this season in this fluffy pastel pink coat.
2. Pink Lip Gloss, Sephora: A fun pink gloss can brighten up any dreary winter day. Plus, it will keep your lips super soft even in the dry weather.
3. Pink Culottes, Francesca’s: There is no better time to treat yourself to some colorful wardrobe additions, and you’ll be the coolest gal around in these pink culottes.
4. Red Bag, Kate Spade: We have major heart eyes for this red-hot bag.
5. Rosy Eyeshadow Palette, Sephora: Rock rosy shades all year long with this stunning eyeshadow palette.
6. Red Sweater, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory: Jeans, leggings, or leather pants, this classic red sweater has infinite styling possibilities.
7. Red Dress, Francesca’s: From date night to happy hour to brunch, this flirty red dress is an instant winner for any occasion.
With over 75 leading designer and brand-name outlet stores in one convenient location, Legends Outlets is here to help you keep the Valentine’s Day spirit alive all season long.