Code of Conduct
NEW PARENTAL ESCORT POLICY EFFECTIVE 06/01/10:
Visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian 21 years or over after 9 p.m.
How is the policy enforced?
Individuals or groups under the age of 16 who are unaccompanied after 9 p.m. will be asked to leave the center.
How will you identify individuals under the age of 16?
To enforce the rules relating to minors, patrons will be required to carry a photo ID with proof of age.
What if an individual is unable to provide appropriate identification?
The individual will be asked to leave the property until they can return with appropriate ID.
What about teens who work at Legends Outlets?
Teens who work at Legends Outlets after 9 p.m. will not be affected by this policy.
Is the policy “one child to one adult”?
No. One adult can be responsible for several youths with proper supervision and control of their behavior.
Do I have to be with my child?
Yes. An adult must maintain visual contact with the children for whom he or she is responsible. If not, they will be asked to leave.
Are there any other rules of which I should be aware?
A complete list of Legends Outlets Code of Conduct is displayed on signage around the property and appears in the website. Violators of these codes may be subject for expulsion, banning, arrest and/or prosecution for criminal trespass.
Legends Outlets Code of Conduct:
Legends Outlets Kansas City, including its designated roadways and parking lot, is private property. The following Code of Conduct is set forth for the purpose of protecting Legends Outlets Kansas City legitimate business interest, and any violation of the Code interferes with the commercial nature and function of Legends Outlets Kansas City. Your entry constitutes your consent to abide by all of the posted rules governing conduct, traffic and parking. As a visitor at Legends Outlets Kansas City, you are prohibited from engaging in any of the following activities while at Legends Outlets Kansas City:
1. Using physical force, obscene language, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs, which are likely to create a disturbance or impinge on the hearing or speech of other patrons of Legends Outlets Kansas City.
2. Physically or verbally threatening any person, fighting, annoying other through noisy or boisterous activities, following another person through Legends Outlets Kansas City, using sexually explicit language or conduct, or in any other way creating a disturbance which interferes, disrupts or endangers Legends Outlets Kansas City patrons or its commercial function.
3. Running, skating, skateboarding, bicycling, obstructing or interfering with the free flow of pedestrian traffic or with other patrons' view of windows and other tenant displays, or assembling for the purpose of disturbing the peace of committing any unlawful act.
4. Creating litter or throwing, discarding, or depositing any paper, glass or other matter of any kind on Legends Outlets Kansas City property, except in designated trash receptacles.
5. Defacing, damaging or destroying any real or personal property constituting part of or located at Legends Outlets Kansas City and belonging to Legends Outlets Kansas City, its patrons, or its tenants, including writing, spraying, scratching or otherwise affixing graffiti on such property.
6. Domestic Pets (i.e. cats / dogs) are welcome at Legends Outlets Kansas City. It is prohibited to bring onto Legends Outlets Kansas City property any un-leashed, unrestrained and/or uncontrolled animals, living or dead.
7. Yelling, screaming, singing, playing of musical instruments, radios or tape players, or otherwise of sufficient volume to impinge on the hearing or peace of other patrons of Legends Outlets Kansas City.
8. Engaging in non-commercial expressive activity without the proper prior written permission of management of Legends Outlets Kansas City.
9. Soliciting money or other contributions or donations, or distributing commercial advertising or promotional material of any kind, or offering samples of items which are sold, available for sale, or available for exchange for a donation or contribution.
10. Any gang behavior /act; failing to be fully clothed or wearing apparel which is likely to provoke a disturbance including display of any gang or gang related apparel or behavior intended or construed as indication of gang membership, or any item which depicts sexually explicit, illegal activity or obscene or offensive language, or display of any item that might be considered offensive to the general public.
11. Sitting on floors, planters, handrails, stairs or trash receptacles.
12. Possessing any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverage, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol by those of legal drinking age.
13. Loitering, delaying, lingering, or remaining idle at Legends Outlets Kansas City without any useful business for being present.
14. Photographing or videotaping the interior or exterior of Legends Outlets Kansas City for commercial purposes.
15. Engaging in any unlawful activity or behavior.
16. Possession or carrying of any firearms, simulated firearms, or weapons of any kind, openly or concealed, with or without a permit.
17. No standing, running, damaging, destroying, removing anything from or inserting any foreign object or substance into or on any fountain at Legends Outlets Kansas City.
If you fail or refuse to follow this Code of Conduct, you will be asked to leave Legends Outlets Kansas City. If you fail or refuse to leave Legends Outlets Kansas City when requested to do so, you will be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass. You may be permanently or temporarily banned from Legends Outlets Kansas City for your failure to comply with this Code of Conduct.