Code of Conduct
The Legends Outlets Code of Conduct is displayed on signage throughout the property and appears below. Guests who fail or refuse to follow the Code of Conduct may be temporarily or permanently banned from returning to Legends Outlets. The following Code of Conduct is set forth for the purpose of protecting the legitimate business interests of Legends Outlets, and any violation of the Code interferes with the commercial nature and function of the property. Your entry constitutes your consent to abide by all of the posted rules governing conduct, traffic and parking. As a visitor, you are prohibited from engaging in any of the following or otherwise unlawful activities or behaviors while at Legends Outlets:
- Using physical force, obscene language or gestures or racial, religious or ethnic slurs, which are likely to create a disturbance or impinge on the hearing or speech of other patrons.
- Physically or verbally threatening any person, fighting, annoying others with noisy or boisterous activities or by following another person, using sexually explicit language or conduct, or in any other way creating a disturbance which interferes, disrupts or endangers Legends Outlets patrons or its commercial function.
- Running, skating, skateboarding, bicycling, obstructing or interfering with the natural flow of pedestrian traffic or with other patrons’ views of windows and other tenant displays, or assembling for the purpose of disturbing the peace or committing any unlawful act.
- Creating litter or throwing, discarding or depositing any paper, glass or other matter of any kind on Legends Outlets property, except in designated trash receptacles.
- Defacing, damaging or destroying any real or personal property constituting part of or located at Legends Outlets belonging to the property, its patrons or its tenants, including writing, spraying, scratching or otherwise affixing graffiti on such property.
- Domestic pets, including cats/dogs, are welcome at Legends Outlets. It is prohibited to bring any unleashed, unrestrained and/or uncontrolled animals onto the property.
- Sitting on floors, planters, handrails, stairs or trash receptacles.
- Yelling, screaming, using electronic devices with speakers or otherwise communicating in a manner which creates noise of sufficient volume to impinge on the hearing or peace of other patrons of Legends Outlets.
- Engaging in any non-commercial expressive activity such as organized dancing, singing, playing of musical instruments or similar form of street performance without the prior written permission of the Legends Outlets management office.
- Soliciting money or other contributions or donations, distributing commercial advertising and promotional material of any kind or offering samples of items which are sold, available for purchase or otherwise available for exchange for a donation or contribution.
- Any gang behavior or act, failing to be fully clothed or wearing apparel which is likely to provoke a disturbance including display of any gang or gang related apparel or behavior intended or construed as indication of gang membership, or any item which depicts sexually explicit, illegal activity or obscene or offensive language, or display of any item that might be considered offensive to the general public.
- Possessing any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverage, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol by those of legal drinking age.
- Loitering, delaying, lingering or remaining idle without any useful business for being present.
- Photographing or videorecording the interior or exterior of Legends Outlets for commercial purposes.
- Possession or carrying of any firearms, simulated firearms or weapons of any kind, openly or concealed, with or without a permit.
- No standing, running, damaging, destroying, removing anything from or inserting any foreign object or substance into or on any fountain or structure at Legends Outlets.
- If you fail or refuse to follow this Code of Conduct, you will be asked to leave Legends Outlets Kansas City. If you fail or refuse to leave the property when requested to do so, you will be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespassing and may be permanently or temporarily banned from returning to Legends Outlets.
After 9 p.m., guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian 21 years or older.
How is the policy enforced?
Individuals or groups under the age of 18 who are unaccompanied after 9 p.m. will be asked to leave the center.
How are individuals under the age of 18 identified?
To enforce the rules relating to minors, guests will be required to carry a photo ID with proof of age.
What if an individual is unable to provide appropriate identification?
The individual will be asked to leave the property until they can return with appropriate identification.
What about teens who work at Legends Outlets?
Teens who work at Legends Outlets after 9 p.m. will not be affected by this policy.
Is the policy “one child to one adult”?
No. One adult can be responsible for several youth with proper supervision of their behavior.
Do I have to be with my child?
Yes. An adult must maintain visual contact with the child/children for whom he or she is responsible. If not, they will be asked to leave.