Fostering a happy, healthy, and inclusive culture is our top priority. We believe in our associates, giving back to our communities and putting the customer first. It’s been that way since our beginning.
We are a diverse community in which all associates are treated fairly and respectfully, with equal access to opportunities and resources, allowing associates to contribute fully to the company’s success. We foster a culture where everyone can bring their whole selves to work. As our world evolves, we evolve with it by embracing social change, taking action and holding ourselves accountable for creating a happy, healthy, and safe place to work.
We are a community of smart, passionate, and committed associates whose creativity, innovation and hard work fuel the world’s most recognized lingerie, apparel and beauty brands.
We are a values-led organization with more than 27,000 associates who are taking our company into a new era of growth in the U.S. and around the globe.
When assigned to the sales floor:
- Drives store sales and growth by personally selling to customers
- Proactively engages with customers, reads cues and responds effectively
- Provides customers with the perfect bra fit by asking effective questions
- Converting returns, offers and other promotions into larger sales
When assigned to the cash wrap:
- Delivers a friendly and efficient cash wrap experience, processing customer transactions accurately and efficiently at the Point of Sale
- Reinforces customer buying decisions at checkout and encourages purchase of additional items
- Recovers cash wrap selling zone and “go-backs”
- Builds customer loyalty by opening Victoria’s Secret Angel Cards (US only) and through customer email and phone capture
- When assigned to processing and replenishment:
- Processes merchandise to be floor ready and maintains back room and under stock to brand standards
- Replenishes merchandise to brand standards to ensure product is placed on the sales floor and available for purchase
- Assists with other projects as needed including markdowns, re-tickets and the mark out of stock process
- When assigned to floorset activity:
- Executes floorset proficiently
- Understands and adheres to brand standards
- Assists with maintenance of back room and under stock, including merchandise and non-merchandise, to brand standards to enable efficient replenishment
All associate roles at Victoria’s Secret are responsible for:
- Driving top line store sales results and growing the business through action and productivity
- Maintaining a focus on bras as the premier product differentiator, to build loyalty and support our “Best at Bras” culture
- Creating customer awareness of programs available to them, (i.e. Victoria’s Secret Angel Card (US only), phone and email capture) to build customer loyalty, when applicable
- Setting personal goals and tracking individual and team performance to the goals
- Preparing for each shift by maintaining awareness of all sales, promotions and applicable ringing procedures
- Taking initiative to recover and replenish merchandise, so it is available to sell
- Understanding and adhering to visual merchandising brand standards
- Assisting in housekeeping of sales floor and communicating maintenance issues
- Keeping an awareness of, and building personal capability in, loss prevention
- Reinforcing store strategy to reduce shrink
- Supporting all activities related to providing a safe working environment
- Understanding and demonstrating Company values
- Exhibits an authentic desire to exceed the customer’s expectations
- Proven ability to meet or exceed goals preferred
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Has a healthy, competitive spirit, while maintaining a team focus
- Is resilient and bounces back quickly from setbacks
- Pursues opportunities to take on more responsibility
- Seeks out coaching from leaders and peers to improve productivity; leads own learning
- Schedule flexibility that includes evenings, weekends, holidays, and non-business hours
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Responsibilities vary by position. Apply online.
To apply for this job please visit careers.victoriassecret.com.